Monday, April 11, 2011

Blunders of the Mind


So many times I say I'm sorry,
So many times I just fall short of words to sa-ay.
Though many times you've seen me crying,-
We both know our love will never give up trying.
Chorus 1
They're just blunders of the mind,
I don't mean to be unkind.
They're just blunders of the mind anyway,
But the heart's okay.

Verse 2
Can love grow old, and turn to jealousy and sorrow,
That makes you feel you cannot live until tomorrow?
Keep it alive by letting love flow every day,
[Letting your love flow, every, everyday,]
And don't you worry, “Will it last another da-ay?”
Bridge
I've learned that love, it is forever.
[Ooh, love is forever,]
And endures all stormy weather.
[Ooh, love is forever.]
It covers all the faults in you and me.
God's love can set you free --yeah...
Chorus 2
[Ooh, those blunders of the mind.]
Oh, no, and I don't mean to be unkind.
[No, I don't mean to be unkind.]
They're just blunders of the mind anyway,
But the heart's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment