Sunday, April 10, 2011

He's All I need


Forced to leave my home
Surviving on my own
I need someone to turn to
‘Cause I have nowhere to go.

My will to live is dying
As helplessly I’m trying
To escape this lonely nightmare
And beloved for who I am.

But then I met someone who’d also lost his home
But a certain strength within him
Gives him peace and makes him smile.

He said he, too, had felt forsaken
Misfortune left his spirit broken
And when he almost gave up hoping
Came a love that made him strong.

chorus
When everything else passed me by
Then I found Jesus!
All others may forsake me,
But He never goes away.
When this world has nothing left for me
I’ll still have Jesus!
I’m never alone since I found Jesus
And He’s all I need.
He’s all I need.

This friend spoke of love that never dies
With compassion in his eyes, and said
There’s Someone I could turn to
Who’ll be with me through it all.

With God’s loving arms around me
And everlasting joy within me
I’ve found happiness in living
Since I made these words my own.

Ooh-ooh-ooh,ooh-ooh.
You’re all I need, Jesus, all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment