Saturday, April 9, 2011

Love You From The Start



You are my Heaven, all is forgiven
I'm in love with You
You put together, my life forever
I will live for You

I was in pieces, wrinkled in crisis
Until You came
Now I live only
Simply to worship Your name

Chorus:
I've waited so long but I saw I was wrong
In not loving You
It took me some years and some pain and some tears
But You pulled me through

I've waited so long but I see You belong
Deep down in my heart
And I wonder why I didn't love You from the start

I was confused then, lost in the world
One that was spinnin' 'round
You stopped the spinning
Gave me a beginning, on a solid ground

Now there's a purpose
Life's not a circus since I found You Lord
I'm Yours forever
Take me and never let me leave Your word

Bridge:
Now it's all so very clear
Why I'm even standing here?
Everything's in black and white
Since I saw Your light

No comments:

Post a Comment