Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lord, You're Ever Near



For so long I thought that to know you care
I had to feel your touch right there
I struggled to find some feeling inside
Cause I was so dissatisfied

You blessed my life and gave me so much
But I still yearned for something more
A sign or a touch to feel ecstasy
To be assured You love me

Now I’ve learned to see Your love in everything
Your words have helped me to believe
That I don’t have to feel Your touch to know Your here
Since I’ve realized Lord You’re ever near

So now when I call out to You
I just believe You see me through
You’ll always be standing by me
With promises I can hold on to

And now I see what You want from me
To give You my all for Eternity
How can I do less than give You my best
After all You’ve given…all You’ve given

Now Jesus I see what You want from me
To give You my all for eternity
How can I do less than give You my best
After all You’ve given

Now I’ve learned to see Your love in everything
Your words have helped me to believe
I don’t have to feel your touch to know Your here
Since I realize Lord You’re ever near

No comments:

Post a Comment