Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You Are The One



I was loving You from a distance, and
So little did I know about Your love.
You touched me in my cold bare silence,
And I’ll never be the same.
Lord, I’ve been away [for much too long],
-And how I’m needing to be close to You.
I just can’t make it by myself.
 
Chorus
You are the One, You are my love,
You are my life, You are my all.
You are the One, You are my love,
You are my life, You are the One.

I hear loving words, Your soft voice calling.
It feels like a warm and gentle breeze.
You whisper in my ear, and show me Heaven as
I gaze into Your eyes.
Time melts away,
-You touch my heart, oh, I can’t disguise
How I need You always by my side.

Bridge
You touch all my senses,
You make things all right [make things all right],
You brighten my days, and You fill up my nights.
I feel Your presence [feel Your presence] whereever I go.
Your love is changing me so.
Time melts away,
-You touch my heart, oh, I can’t disguise,
[You know] How I need You always by my side.

You are [You are the One] the One, You are my love,
You are my life, You are my all,
You are [You are the One] the One.
You are my love, You are my life,
You are the only One, forever.
You are the One, oh Jesus, You are the One.

No comments:

Post a Comment