Saturday, July 23, 2011

Within Your Hands by Jerry Paladino







I worship You, O Lord, my God, in heart, in mind, in spirit; 
I raise my heart to You in prayer, In praise, and in thanksgiving 
You are the Giver of all things and You are all things to me. 
By You I have life, I have love, I have my all.

What I am and what I will become is within Your hands, 
Is within Your loving hands; 
Oh, what I am and what I will become is within Your hands, 
Is within those loving hands I trust with all my being. 

I worship you, O Lord, with every fiber of my being.
I praise and bow before You now in humble sweet surrender. 
You are deserving of all praise for Your love cannot be measured.
By You I have life, I have love, I have my all 
 

I lay my heart before you now 
You stoop to love me as I am, With Love surpassing everything 
I am at your back and call for You are more than life to me, 
and of Your glory I will sing 
 

Ooo, within those loving hands
I trust with all my being.
[Your loving hands I trust with all my being.]

No comments:

Post a Comment